Our data center is highly-modern and guarantee the best protection of your data through comprehensive security concepts – including early fire detection, 24/7 controls by personnel and cameras, tight access restrictions and much more.
The primary aim was to offer secure cloud servers and dedicated servers hosted in Pakistan. With a certain energy efficiency, to reduce both environmental impact and also operating costs. With the integration of a unique well-cooling into the data center concept, energy consumption that it has been acclaimed the greenest data center in Islamabad the capital of PAKISTAN.
- Fully redundant MPLS ring structure with a total capacity of Gbit/s
- Backbone connects the data center on one path directly with PTCL, as well as on another redundant path all over PAKISTAN.
- All data is delivered to the Internet with optimal performance and accessibility
- 70% less power consumption for the data center infrastructure, when compared to the average data center.
- 20% less overall energy consumption
- Electrical supply: Transformers, low-voltage mains distribution, UPS components and generators each with n+1 or 2n+1 redundancies
- Cooling: Well systems, pumps and cooling circuits each with n+1 or 2n+1 redundancies
- Core backbone PTCL, NAYATEL, TW1